UFO Sighting in UK - Gonzo's Relations come to Wales?

Beauregard

Reaction score
According to the Telegraph, several soldiers at a barracks in Shropshire. They spotted 13 cube shaped objects flying across the sky at night, glowing various colours. This follows closely on reports that an unitendified craft was followed by a police helicopter in Wales.

Interesting...Maybe Gonzo's coming over for a reunion on the beach?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That is interesting. Thought, we've many "sightings" before.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, we have of course had many sightings before, and I don't believe in aliens, I just thought it was interesting and worth mentioning.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Who really knows? I think there landing at the Muppet workshop for repair... Of their rocket ship that is, heh!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, we have of course had many sightings before, and I don't believe in aliens, I just thought it was interesting and worth mentioning.
I beleive in life on other planets, but I DON'T believe they are close enough to actually pass by Earth. The universe is infinate, and there are probably billions of planets. But the only ones that could support life would probably be hundreds of thousands of lightyears from our solar system, let alone our planet.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was just reading a article about them discovering other planet just like ours in other solar systems. Some are call Super Earths.