Uhhhh... WHAT???

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
If it's any consolation, ARTHUR's future is finally looking pretty grim at this point.
I honestly can't believe Arthur is still on the air. Shouldn't they just give it a rest already? But then again, at least it's better than Barney. Thank God that cancelled that insult to children's television years ago.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
If it's any consolation, ARTHUR's future is finally looking pretty grim at this point.
I will only feel better when Family Guy and The Simpsons stop taking up what should be Bob's Burgers' time slot. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway yeah, the musical is pretty separate from the show, so definitely judge it as such.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Bob's Burgers is sh*t I've watched many episodes and have never laughed once the voice actors are bland and it will never reach the heights of family guy, south park, American dad and the Simpsons
I will only feel better when Family Guy and The Simpsons stop taking up what should be Bob's Burgers' time slot. :stick_out_tongue:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Bob's Burgers is sh*t I've watched many episodes and have never laughed once the voice actors are bland and it will never reach the heights of family guy, south park, American dad and the Simpsons
That's you're opinion man, but the show has a pretty dedicated fan base and it's even getting a movie soon. The Simpsons and Family Guy have been waiting to die for at least a decade. Heck, even the show's creator, Seth McFarland has been trying to end it for a long time. The ratings are steadily declining, and the news that they get renewed each year has been met with a collective, "Are we even surprised at this point?". Bob's may not be as good in your opinion, but at least it isn't overusing easy political satire and celebrity guests to stay relevant, like the frantic old man that The Simpsons is. At least, unlike Family Guy, they don't use shock humor just to gain more viewers, weather it's important to the story or not. Bob's may never reach the heights that the other shows did in their prime, but it's certainly possible for it to over take them now. The plots are a lot more realistic and creative, the characters are likable, and it's very heartwarming. And I don't mean heartwarming in the oversaturated, cheesy kind of way, but in a very genuine "the writers actually still care" kind of way.
Anyways, let's get back on topic...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I understand CHEERS is getting turned into a Broadway musical as well, I think I also heard [scrubs] is too - can't imagine how those would turn out. Wonder what it would be like to have a SEINFELD musical, or an OFFICE musical, how about a SANFORD AND SON musical? Now that could be funny, hearing Fred and Esther belt out a choice number about how much they hate each other. Two-headed dragon from QUEST FOR CAMELOT would have nothing on them.

"Ohhhh, Fred Sanford, you a fish-eyed fooooool!"
"And Esther, you a cessy poooool!"
"You just watch it suckah!"
"And you a m--"

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I understand CHEERS is getting turned into a Broadway musical as well, I think I also heard [scrubs] is too - can't imagine how those would turn out. Wonder what it would be like to have a SEINFELD musical, or an OFFICE musical, how about a SANFORD AND SON musical? Now that could be funny, hearing Fred and Esther belt out a choice number about how much they hate each other. Two-headed dragon from QUEST FOR CAMELOT would have nothing on them.

"Ohhhh, Fred Sanford, you a fish-eyed fooooool!"
"And Esther, you a cessy poooool!"
"You just watch it suckah!"
"And you a m--"
Cheers has already been on stage.

http://www.broadwayinchicago.com/show/cheers-live-on-stage/

http://www.playbill.com/article/cheers-live-on-stage-to-play-chicago

And speaking of that...

http://www.playbill.com/article/elf-the-musical-sets-holiday-return-with-cheers-star-george-wendt