UK Disney Store now stocking Muppets!

zooter

Reaction score
Luke said:
I would say the Swedish Chef, Beaker, Kermit aren't bad. Animal and Bunsen are kinda a bit off. The rest are way off.

The gems of the new stuff are the large Animal plush with poseable (wire) hands and legs as well as the Animal head pillow/cushion or whatever it is which is beautiful and a must have.
oh and you are just the know it all arent you.

Luke

Reaction score
Oh, you've seen them too then?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
What plushes are you talking about here? are these the sababa ones? if not which ones? I have a sababa fozzie and think he is great, very nice quality.

Luke

Reaction score
No these are the first plushes (outside of the theme parks) exclusive to Disney. They have been produced by Disney or by someone for them and have Disney Store, Hammersmith, London on the tag as well as TM : Henson. When you come to London you'll see the Disney Stores here have been "Muppetized" slightly.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They sound good. are these the same ones as the ones found in the Disney parks? if not are they available there aswell?

Are these exclusively made for UK disney stores or do they have them in the US aswell and Disneyland?

Luke

Reaction score
They are not the ones in the Disney parks and they are not available there to my knowledge. It does seem that the plushes, cushion etc are exclusive to the UK, i think the rucksacks are from a different range. They also had more t-shirts there today and two different kinds of Animal Boxer Shorts, one with a large Animal face and the warning "Caution - Contents Explosive" or something like that. They were nice but expensive.

As has been warned earlier in the thread - all the likenesses are a bit dodgy to say the least, Beaker and the Chef aren't bad and some others are ok. There are some nice things though - the large Kermit and Animal both have wire hand and legs so you can pose them. The cushion which is basically an enlarged Animal face is definitely worth getting

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I was in Convent Gardens in June and the Disney Store was carrying some merchandise. They didn't have any listed on the website though. I remember there was a Miss Piggy shirt and few Animal items. Sadly, that's all I can remember.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
HEY NOT FARE!!!! why isnt the Disney stores here in the US dont have any Muppet stuff yet? :confused: :sympathy: :frown: