1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

UK TV: Best Ever Muppet Moments

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 3, 2006.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This awesome!!!!!!!:excited: :excited:
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Holy cow!!! An hour long British Muppet Documentary...and me without a television lisence...sometimes I wanna crawl into a hole and die...
  3. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

see what I said before is true...the stupid u.s. will never see this...grrr:mad:
  4. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

Wow that is so great! I am definetly going to record and watch that! :) I hope some of the Muppets will be in aswell as the stars
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Will this... Doubt it since you say it's ITN TV... But will it be shown on BBC on America as well?
  6. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Fantastic news Danny, Thanks for the info. Roll on Next Saturday. Wayheeyyyyyyyy.

chris
  7. MuppetDanny

Update

I have found some more info :

Looks like this show will use unused bits of interviews (Including Kermit's) form "ITV's 50 Greatest Show" shown last year

This is going to be awsome! :)
  8. The Count

Um... So it won't be shown on BBC America then?
  9. MuppetDanny

I don't think so, but you will see it sooner or later :)

hope it helps
  10. The Count

Thanks. Certainly hope we do get to see it in the USA, since this is the only 50th Anniversary event that's actually happening.

Man, that roast special would've been at least something.
    Oh well, at least I got the 30th Anniversary for the library.
  11. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

I just saw some clips of this. It looks great.

The interviews with Kermit are done in a park. The backdrop is a park with a river and a bridge running over it. Phillip Scofield is the host.
  12. MuppetDanny

The Muppets are in a lot of UK TV guide magazines. From what I have seen all of the mags are highly recommending this programme - hope this will open doors for the Muppets :D
  13. Kermieuk

Hi Guys,

The TV Guides are very encouraging. They all have at least one pic with reviews of the special, some of them have up to 4 pics with small write ups on different pages. Nice to see different pics used for a change too.

It says in one guide that the special is hosted by Kermit, has behind the scenes of The Muppet Show, loads of celebes, both new and actual guests, Frank Oz talking about being the man behind Miss Piggy for 25 years, and touching tributes to Jim Henson, as well as clips from The Muppet Show and Miss Piggy on Parkinson!.

Roll on Saturday!!

Chris
  14. Kermieuk

Just thought, new TV guides will be in the Saturday papers too, be good if the Muppets make the front cover??

Chris
  15. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Chris and Danny,
    Which magazines are they in exactly?
  16. MuppetDanny

I have "RadioTimes", The Muppets do feature in the magazine a few times
  17. MuppetDanny

18. Kermieuk

BlueFrackle, There are pics and or reviews in all TV Magazines, TV Quick, Whats on TV, Radio Times, TV Times and TV Easy. The whole lot cost less than £3, cut them up and put all the Muppets pics into a scrapbook.

2 days to go, still not seen an ITV TV ad for this show yet?

Chris
  19. MuppetDanny

Miss Piggy has given an interview on ITV.com - check it out :)

CLICK HERE

1 days to go :excited:
  20. MuppetDanny

I just watched it - it was awsome!!!! :excited: