UK TV: Miss Piggy On "Elton John: an lvor Novello

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
On Sunday 28th November 2004 at 20:00pm /8:00pm BBC1 Miss Piggy will give a video message to Elton. The show will be hosted by "MTI" star and comedian Billy Connolly, the guests will include along with Piggy Kevin Spacey, Sharon Osbourne, Robin Williams (video message) and Cher (also video message).

Lets hope the message will be shot from the set of "Muppet Wizard Of Oz" :stick_out_tongue:

See ya :smile:

Iokitek

Reaction score
I captured this and cut out the Miss Piggy parts. I had to go through 1 hour of Elton John horror :mad: And I only got 30 sec. of footage

Here's what Miss Piggy had to say:

1) Elton and moi share so many characteristics. We are both (couldn't catch that), we are both flamboyant. And let's face it. We're both diva's!

2) Elton is a truly, unique performer. He's alot like me. talented, charismatic. And he's got a wardrobe to die for!

3) Hahahaha. When Elton and moi performed together, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.
This was followed by an excerpt from a skit from the Muppets Show with Miss Piggy and Elton singing "I gave you my heart"

I might have scrolled to fast through the special and missed a part. if so I still have the comple original file so I can still make a new capture. let me know if any of you remember Miss Piggy making more appearances.