1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

UK TV: The Muppets on Sky1

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MuppetDanny, Jul 9, 2015.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Miss Piggy just announced the new series will be shown soon on SKY1:D. You can watch a little video from facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TheMuppetsUK?fref=nf

It's good to know that the series is coming to the UK.

Heads up everyone! :)

2. kbug67

kbug67 Member

Little annoying it's locked behind a sky subscription.

Would love to support the muppets return to TV but don't like the fact I'd have to pay for Sky TV just for it :(

3. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

They did pitch it to the BBC and terrestrial TV but they didn't want it. Sky took up the offer.

4. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Really looking forward to this!!!

5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I can never grumble about the cost of a Sky subscription, look at how much the beeb charges for their pathetic offerings, which I NEVER watch, Sky is a bargain by comparison...and now the have the Muppets!! Yay Sky

Do we have a date yet?

PuppetMad and Muppetlab like this.
  6. Muppetlab

Muppetlab Well-Known Member

End of september :)

panmanthe2nd likes this.