1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ulitsa Sezam Season 4 DVD!

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Effralyo, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Luckily, I had enough $ to buy 4 US DVDs last week:
    Ulitsa Sezam: Creativity
    Ulitsa Sezam: The Great Feast
    Holidays at Ulitsa Sezam
    and that very disc, Ulitsa Sezam: New Best Songs!
    Three previous discs had only episodes from seasons from 1 to 3 (I mean, episodes with Sezam trio + documental ones with kids/numbers/letters), and the 4th one is dedicated to the freshest US songs. I promise to show the screenshots (and the cover) ASAP. Zeliboba, by the way, is performed by Boris Smelyanets there.
    Soyuz is planning to release soon also:
    Elmo Saves the Xmas
    Businka Ballerina
    Grow Strong & Healthy
    and something else (I don't know exactly what, but they say it will be up to 9 new discs!)
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

3. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

Did you buy these in the States?
    Are they produced in the States?
    What were the names of the other DVD?
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

No, they're both produced and sold only in Russia. Though I've seen one on eBay several months ago...
  5. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Man, Zeliboba must be really popular, he's like on every cover! He does look kind of cool though.:) Is Elmo very popular? Who is considerd the star of Ulitsa Sezam anyway? Just curious. Does anyone really know?
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Zelly is. Though Elmo is the second star known by almost everyone here in Russia.
  7. russianmama

russianmama New Member

Oh where oh where please help!

Wow I am so excited to hear that you were able to get all your Ulitsa Sezam on DVD! Please tell me where I can get them, I am dying to get my hands on them for my 4 little munchkins! Thanks so much! Tatiyanna
  8. Pino

Pino Member

Hi Effralyo.. first off all.. merry christmas ;) And a good and healthy 2010!
    Second.... Ive noticed there is also a Businka doll? Can you find it?.. and thith.. Ive sended a friend request through facebook ;)
  9. WorldOfSesame

WorldOfSesame Member

10. WorldOfSesame

WorldOfSesame Member

Try this website link: http://my.mail.ru/video/top
    Search in search bar: Улица Сезам 1
    It will pop up 1st episode of Улица Сезам.
    Keep searching, changing the number to stuff like 2,3,4, ect. in numerological order. Is legal and fun!