1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ultimate Muppets' picture website update

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by mikealan, Aug 24, 2006.

1. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Just to let you know, my site is up and running greatly. Please come to my site and leave your comments in the guestbook. We would like to know how you feel about it, feel free to leave your suggestions on how to improve my site. Let me know whether or not my pictures can be seen on your computer. Unlike other Muppet fan sites, updates will be made weekly with new information and pictures of certain characters. Here's the link:

http://muppetsultimatepicturegallery.com/themuppetsultimatepicturegallery/index.html
  2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

V.V good mikealan, you've got some groovy pics there! Keep up the good work! ;)
  3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

v.v groovy, mikealan. keep up the good work man! ;)
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Oopsy, posted twice. :o
  5. mikealan

mikealan New Member

6. mikealan

mikealan New Member

7. Stulz

Stulz Member

Pictures

Couple of notes:

*Why are the pictures so small?
    Many are so tiny and hard to see what's the point of posting them?
    There a lot of great rare images in the Piggy section but agian, they are really, REALLY, SMALL.

*Many images in the Kermit-SS section have almost identical sceen caps posted.
    If you have an almost exect sceen shot at both the top and bottom of the page what's accomplished?

*There are many images in the Kermit-SS section that belong in the Kermit-Muppets section.
    Such as images from the making of The Muppet Movie

*Many images are crooked and slated.
    I realize you put many images together of one sheet, scanned them, uploaded each sheet as a whole, and put them up on your web page to save time. But it LOOKS like you did it to save time...which is never a good thing.

*What's the order?
    Images seem all over the place. Perhaps by putting them in categories by decade would help. ('60s, '70s, '80s, etc...)

Sorry to be so harsh, I like your idea of putting together an "Ultimate" image gallery so why don't you actually put one together.
  8. louloubellsuk

louloubellsuk New Member

Your site is really cool! has some great pics and really like the little bits about the characters!
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Great site! I was wondering if you could host some of them a bit larger because you have some very unique images!
  10. mikealan

mikealan New Member

11. mikealan

mikealan New Member

12. mikealan

mikealan New Member

13. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Sorry but I have to say this is that we cannot update the site now. Why? The disk space went down to 20 a week ago and we tried to upgrade by using our credit card instead of PayPal. I'm not so sure if I got the right time to finish up some new pics of Kermit, Piggy, Ernie, Bert, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot and Janice and head on to Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo...:(
  14. pepestarr

pepestarr New Member

Hi Mike,

The site is not showing at the moment. I assume this is because of the disk space?

Thanks
    Pepe Starr
  15. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Yes. I think I should work on Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo later in February if everything's fine this year...I'm not sure.
  16. mikealan

mikealan New Member

The website is alive!!

Great news, everyone,

The site is back to 100MG!! I originally planned to work on Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo this month, but my plan is that they will be online in early 2007. Right now, we're focusing on Kermit, Piggy, Ernie, Bert, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, Big Bird and Snuffy for awhile.

Along with Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo for next year, I have plans for the upcoming Muppet Show and Sesame Street character sections for the rest of next year.

Now, here are the following characters I have planned for next year:

Grover (Sesame Street)
    Count Von Count (Sesame Street)
    Elmo (Sesame Street)
    Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
    Slimey the Worm (Sesame Street)
    Rowlf (The Muppets)
    Scooter (The Muppets)
    Prairie Dawn (Sesame Street)

Yes, these are the sections I will be working on later next year right after Animal, Fozzie, Gonzo and Rizzo are online.

These upcoming twelve character sections are the only sections I have planned for next year. I'll be working on more sections later in the future after the next year.
  17. mikealan

mikealan New Member