UM yeah...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I'm getitng annoyed with this it seems to be happinging a lot. It dosen't matter where I do I can't seem to get people to want to talk to me for some reason. I don't think I'm a horrable person but it seems like if I don't do something treffic no one knows I'm alive. I guess unless you're an oustanding person which aparently I'm not than I may as well for get that idea.
Yeah I understand some people don't talk to strangers but how am I supposed to knwo people if they wont even talk to me most of the time.
MY Space for example. Had it for almost a year but most of the people ignors it but make a huge web page and look at the attention you get. Must be nice to be a computer geek who knows everything about html. I didin't know that was the point. I thought the point was so makie friends not a populaartie contest.
I just for once would likek to have my own click of people.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Hi ho! I'm Matt! (As if you didn't know that from my user name.:smile:) Hope to get to know you better soon!:excited:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I hope to know you better too! You and whoever wants to respond to this. :big_grin:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Hello zeldazipple! how are things in canada? evrything is ok down under. it is the end of winter here........ i love spring hate the cold.

F

furryredmonster

You don't have to be a computer geek to have a cool myspace page. There are many sites that will generate the code for you. You just pick the background, links, colors, hover colors and effects, etc.

Oh, and hey I'm Kendra :smile:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Thankx furryredmonster I'l check it out. :smile:
Things are going well here. It's the end of summer here only a few weeks left then it's fall and probably snow. It gets quite cold here I dread the winter beecause it can last for 8 months before we see the end of the snow. I'm glad you're getting some nicer weather over at your end of the woods. I used to know someone from NZ which si not to far from where you live.

melissa@muppet said:
Hello zeldazipple! how are things in canada? evrything is ok down under. it is the end of winter here........ i love spring hate the cold.