1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Uncle Deadly as Palpatine, Bean Bunny as Wicket figures announced

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by j3h, Aug 23, 2012.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i cant wait til i can buy them.

2. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

I was worried that they would be gone already but was relieved to find these are still available in Florida at World of Disney, the Star Tours gift shop, and Muppet gift shop. So glad they're still making Bean Bunny merch!

atrane likes this.
  3. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

I just *finally* bought these off eBay. We had hoped to make a trip to Disney World this year, so I'd been holding out for the opportunity to look the offerings over and get the ones with the best paint jobs.

But now that it looks like the trip won't be happening, I went ahead and indulged myself off eBay. I also got the Animal/Link/Scooter as Boba/Han/Lando set.

Alex

Telly likes this.
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Sooo any word on a new wave? I got all of them off ebay, but want morrrre!
    Also SO wish Disney could release a regular Muppet figure line in this scale. Seriously LOVE these figures.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  5. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Man, if they did a Sal the Monkey it would make me really happy.

Alex

Telly likes this.
  6. Skywalker82

Skywalker82 New Member

Sounds awesome man, i can't wait

7. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

Just so everyone is aware, I was in WDW last week and got Palpatine and Wicket on clearance. ALL of the Muppet Star Wars figures were half off. Got UD for $10 and Wicket for $5! Get them now...

Telly likes this.
  8. j3h

j3h Active Member

muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I don't get it. Didnt they sell well? To me these are some of the best muppet figures ever...a crying shame they didnt make posable figures in this style for the new movie. Ugh...