Uncle Matt Survives

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Hey guys, this will be a fanfic about the Fraggle Five rescuing Uncle Matt.

Chapter One
Wembley hummed his bouncy tune as he stretched out of bed. "Ahhhh." he sighed. He looked around to find that Gobo was no where to be found! "Oh no! Gobo! Gobo!" he cried. He raced down to the hole into outer space. Gobo was crouched near the hole, peeking in. Wembley breathed a sigh of relief. "Hello, Gobo!" he shouted, hopping around his startled friend. Gobo whirled around in shock! "AHHH!" poor Gobo screeched. He panted heavily and frowned at his bouncy friend. "Wembley! I'm trying to get past the Silly Creatures. We've gotta go after Uncle Matt. The poor Fraggle got himself stuck in a cave!" Gobo whispered. Wembley' eyes bugged out. "Uncle Matt? He's lost himself?" Wembley cried in shock. Gobo nodded in agony. Suddenly, a whooping cry came from above! "Whoopee!" A great splash came from the pond. Rising up was none other than Red Fraggle! "Well, the old nut finally got to a dead end!" she laughed hysterically. Gobo's nostrils flared. "Now Red, we're going to find my uncle! And he got lost in a dark cave! Show some respect!" Red mocked Gobo's actions and chuckled. But she carried on with the plan, following Gobo and Wembley. They rushed to the Gorg's Garden. Gobo leaned out. "Pssst! Mokey!" Gobo whispered. Mokey rose up from her radishes, and dramatically twirled across the dirt. Gobo face palmed, and Red died out laughing. "Mokey, you don't have to do that." Wembley shrugged, trying to be helpful. She stepped into The Rock, now carrying her radishes. "Well, what is going on?" she politely asked. Red opened her mouth, but Gobo was too quick. "Uncle Matt got..." he stammered, unable to get the words out. Red jumped to her feet. "The old fool got lost in a cave, Mokey! He really did!" she squealed. "RED FRAGGLE!" Gobo yelled. Red laughed and continued walking. "I'm sorry to hear that, Gobo." Mokey delicately consoled Gobo. Gobo shook her embrace off. "It's alright. Let's just find Boober and form a search party. Then we can get to that cave."