1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Uncut UK MCC DVD?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Daniel Ward, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Daniel Ward

Daniel Ward New Member

Hi! Dan here, Northumberland UK. Muppet/Henson fan for as long as I can remember.
    Question. Is there a UK DVD version of Christmas carol with the uncut version AND the Brian Henson commentary?
    Help! :)

2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Don't know.... Wish I could help. ( Welcome to the MC forum!!!!)

Daniel Ward likes this.
  3. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

hi dan, im probably just gonna repeat what fozzieisfunny has said as im also not sure that a single version of MCC exists with both of those features. i have the one with brian henson's commentary but its not extended.

4. Daniel Ward

Daniel Ward New Member

Thanks! I'm starting to get the hang of the forum, I think!:wisdom:

As far as I can see it's only the U.S. region 1 (kermit's 50th Anniversary edition) and the blu-ray that has the Brian commentary on it, which I haven't heard yet. Think I need to get my hands on it!

panmanthe2nd likes this.
  5. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

yeah it helps to have a dvd player reigon free, and you deffo should his commentary is pretty cool.

6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Welcome! :)

The USA 2002 and 2005 DVD releases have the Brian Henson commentary and are uncut (in fullscreen, not widescreen), but I don't think the UK release are uncut, but I could be wrong.

7. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

panmanthe2nd likes this.
  8. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member