Under the Spell of Ms. Noodle

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, it seems that Hollywood's smitten with the sister of Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World. According to some recent articles, Kristin Chenoweth who played the role of Mr. Noodle's Sister, Ms. Noodle is up for some big movie roles. She's currently playing the role of Glenda the Good Witch in the Broadway play Wicked until July 18th of this year, during which she'll be filming her role for the new Steve Martin Pink Panther movie. And it seems that she'll also play Marie, the nosy neighbor in the new Bewitched movie starring Nicole Kiddman in the stellar role. You can go to www.filmforce.ign.com and check it out.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
YAY! I lurv Kristin Chenoweth so this makes me all sorts of happy. I think she'd be hilarious as the nosey neighbor in bewitched :flirt:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
All though she is a good actress I'm really bummed out that she's going to be playing the nosy neighbor named Marie. The neighbor on Bewitched is Gladys Kravitz. I sure hope the Ephrons (Nora and Delia who wrote the script) aren't going to mess up the movie version of my favorite show of all time :mad:

Starbelly

Reaction score
Rest in peace Mr. Noodle. It was a shock to find out he had passed.