Underrated Episodes

Princeton

Reaction score
By which I mean episodes that are considered underwatched or underappreciated. I personally consider "Space Frog Follies" to be pretty underrated.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'd say the series as a whole is underrated. Ones that I realize most people don't seem to talk about are most of Cotterpin's episodes, Wembley's Flight, Fraggle Wars, and The Terrible Tunnel. That last one is on my list because in the Season 1 set, they say Marooned was the first life threatening case, but it's obvious to anyone who knows the order, and saw the Terrible Tunnel it's not quite true.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If there's one episode that's completely underrated, it's the Homebody Matt episode of Fraggle Rock Animated. In fact, that concept alone seems like it was wasted on that show and should have been an episode of the live action series. An episode about Traveling Matt becoming afraid of Traveling? Imagine a better written full twenty minutes of that.

Plus, I do like the altered version of "Follow Me" that Matt whimpers through.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I always thought "I Don't Care" was underrated, because I loved the bit in the courtroom when Boober completely loses control of the meeting. Oddly enough, the person who wrote it never wrote another one for the series, so I wonder if the production staff didn't like the episode for some reason.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I just watched Beanbarrow, Burden, and Bright Boquet again, and it's really underrated. I mean it has Lanford and Red getting along and that's enough reason to love it!

Slackbot

Reaction score
It's hard to tell which episodes are underrated, because I have no feel for how people rate any but a special few of the episodes.

That said, I used to underrate Inspector Red. I thought it was corny the first time I saw it. It's since grown on me, and I really dig Red's patter song. It also amuses me that half the main characters in that episode were Dave Goelz characters. It amuses me to try to figure out which ones were operated by him and which were another puppeteer lip-synching to his lines. (Usually Boober is the one he hands off.)