Unedited Muppets Family Christmas on YouTube

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Is this DTV member actually an official Disney provider? It doesn't really matter to me, but it would be great if they were finding a way to give the fans these edited clips they are unable to release on DVD.

SesameKermie

Reaction score
I'm not sure. Looking at the content on their channel feed they seem to be linked to the Disney Channel, but the only evidence that they are official is the quality of the clips.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That's cool. Muppet Family Christmas is by far one of my favorite Muppet specials (and one of the few where you can see The Muppet Show gang together with the Sesame Street gang and Fraggle Rock gang!:wisdom::excited::smile:)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I don't know if this has already been posted on another thread or what but I did find an unedited version of the Muppets Family Christmas with all the scenes still intact. Meaning the Elmo and Fozzie tree scene, Fozzie and Ma by the fire place and many others that aren't in the United States DVD release. Here is the link. Enjoy! Now yes the beginning of the first scene of them driving to Fozzie's ma's house is a little cut off cause of the VHS tape I would believe and who ever taped it might had just saw it on and popped in a tape and started recording as fast as possible. Enjoy!