1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Unedited Muppets Family Christmas on YouTube

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by SesameKermie, Oct 30, 2009.

1. SesameKermie

SesameKermie Member

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just found the unedited version of Muppet Family Christmas on YouTube!

Here's the link to part 1. The others should show up in the list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgYDpvRCMI
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Is this DTV member actually an official Disney provider? It doesn't really matter to me, but it would be great if they were finding a way to give the fans these edited clips they are unable to release on DVD.
  3. SesameKermie

SesameKermie Member

I'm not sure. Looking at the content on their channel feed they seem to be linked to the Disney Channel, but the only evidence that they are official is the quality of the clips.
  4. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

This is so cool! MFC is definitely one of my favorite Muppet holiday specials. :D:insatiable::excited:
  5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

That's cool. Muppet Family Christmas is by far one of my favorite Muppet specials (and one of the few where you can see The Muppet Show gang together with the Sesame Street gang and Fraggle Rock gang!:wisdom::excited::))