Unexpected Muppet Sightings

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yesterday while at K-Mart, I had an unexpected Muppet sighting, and thought it might be fun to have a thread devoted to similair stories.

While in K-Mart yesterday, I heard something that sounded so very familiar. I listened closer and realized it was John Denver singing "12 Days of Christmas". I didn't really know why I recognized until I hear Fozzie sing "A partridge in a pear tree!" It was from John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together! I never thought I'd hear this version playing at a store. I also never thought hearing Richard Hunt as Scooter in such a public place would affect me the way it did. One of the most talented Muppet performers (especially when it comes to singing) who was also one of the least recognized by the general public given a moment to shine, albeit with as much annonimity as ever.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I had an unexpected muppet sighting at school. I was in french and I was doing my work..yes...work *shifty eyes* when I just happened to look at one of those plastic crate thingies out teacher had and guess what I saw? A porcelin(?) miss piggy mug!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Okay, so the other day in english, we were rapping up our graphic novel Percepolis and my teacher was talking about how she got all these new graphic novels, and she pulled out the Labyrinth one. I just laughed.