Unofficial Picture Thread!

beaker

Reaction score
That's strange... sort of. I guess the majority of girls you've probably met are from Portland, and Portland does manage a fairly decent turn out of incredibly artsy/nerdy girls. Portland's my hometown. <3
Well it's not just at indie shows or zine/etsy/art expos where people sell their art. I expect that to be heavy on the portlandia, but a couple weeks ago in the span of a few days I randomly ran into at the mall and shopping in general several different artsyish girls who said they recently moved for Oregon. Strangely, it's odd to say but virtually every girl Ive met from that area is a lesbian. And not so strangely, they say the main thing people ask them is have they been to voodoo donut and is their bands playing on every street corner.

Around where I am in suburbia, you dont often find too many artsy/eclectic sort of people. They must be hiding like sneaky ninjas

Nice outfit! :big_grin:
Thanks! I dig your motley assortment of eclectic styles too.

A lot of people seem to know me for my weird socks and 80's shirts(so this year ive tried to change it up, getting more into thrift store) but i still love the weird socks/80's shirt collision

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
The red/black motif looks good. I sometimes love wearing stripey red/black or purple/back, or green/black stripey knee high socks or arm things. I also love having a collection of oddball skinny ties. Always fun to play dress up!

I actually would love to see a blog or devart group or something that showed all the good new muppet fan art. I see it scattered here and there, some for the shirt contests.
I did this one:

Also I LOVE it when I see people that custom/mod/make outfits. Hence why I always love going to conventions. This is one I designed

Ooooo... great designs! This is really encouraging me to start a blog sometime! :smile:

Love your artwork of the DOMINATION Squad-- :confused::eek::electric:

-- and thank you!

beaker

Reaction score

Love your artwork of the DOMINATION Squad-- :confused::eek::electric:

-- and thank you!
Thanks! I had an idea of doing some Muppet webcomic pages, or my own take if I had worked on my own Boom Muppet title. I always had a fondness of drawing the more, I don't want to say obscure, but less spotlighted muppets.

I'm always designing stuff and working on projects...just my new goal is to actually see things all the way through. I still have like 20 songs I need to finish and master.
I have no sewing ability, so I sometimes have to outsource that stuff to people. Now and then I'll seek out commission work online if it's a particularly intricate design and I have the money to pay.

btw whats the link to your site?

beaker

Reaction score
And this was probably about three months ago... can't you see just how much I love summer? :rolleyes:

An me just being random and cosplaying as Radar O'Reilly from M*A*S*H...
Ha, love it dude! I always appreciate people who have their own unique look and style going on. I totally dig this picture off your blog
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kiGDbdzR2...S220-h/l_3b3ebc6469ed4048869da981a9fb5eaf.jpg

My abuela gave me this hat today, she misunderstood what I meant when I said 'I'm looking for a hat similar to Fozzie Bear's' (I wanted a brown hat like his to wear with the outfit I'm wearing to see the new Muppet movie) but, I love this hat anyway <3

Oh coolness, I have that same hat! And eep, you'd have to find a reallly small hat, as Fozzie's hat looks so small.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Thanks! I had an idea of doing some Muppet webcomic pages, or my own take if I had worked on my own Boom Muppet title. I always had a fondness of drawing the more, I don't want to say obscure, but less spotlighted muppets.

I'm always designing stuff and working on projects...just my new goal is to actually see things all the way through. I still have like 20 songs I need to finish and master.
I have no sewing ability, so I sometimes have to outsource that stuff to people. Now and then I'll seek out commission work online if it's a particularly intricate design and I have the money to pay.

btw whats the link to your site?
I currently do Bitstrips and am trying to somewhat advance myself to self-improve my artwork.

I have no link to another blog expect for the one I made a few days back, but I did say I'd like to contribute, and manage my own Muppet fandom blog. :smile:

Guess I'll start right now... but it's going to be empty before it'll be exclusive.

EDIT: Here it is...
http://muppetmallorygallery.blogspot.com/

Thus, Kelly (RedPiggy) and I run a site on Proboards...

http://thedailychronicle.proboards.com/index.cgi

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Ooh, that reminds me, I need to buy haircolor next grocery run and dye this coming weekend...especially now that I found the perfect NEWSIECOAT and SHOES! Yes I will take pic...when I have it all together. Nice hair Slackie, LOVE the socks and shirts and Muppet Domination art Beaker, very amusing pics Puckrox!

Ye gawds I wish I had my fortune made and could just CREATE all day. I MIGHT be able to match some of you then! :smile:
--------------------------------