Unofficial Picture Thread!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Meh I do the same thing, even if I know what they look like :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't really want to see everyone's pictures. While roaming about MC, I have an idea of what everyone looks like in my heart, and if the picture differs too much from my imagination, I get really disappointed.
Do I really look all fuzzy and pink with little horns and round yellow lips? :confused:

Hubert

Reaction score
Meh I do the same thing, even if I know what they look like :stick_out_tongue:
I'm the same way...half the people here I know what they look like, but I still imagine them looking like their avatar.

Except, if you had me draw a picture of everyone on this site, Sarge would be one of the only ones with just a huge question mark. For some reason she changes her avatar so frequently that the avatar imagining effect wore off, and now I just don't even picture Sarge anymore...I gave up.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Except, if you had me draw a picture of everyone on this site, Sarge would be one of the only ones with just a huge question mark. For some reason she changes her avatar so frequently that the avatar imagining effect wore off, and now I just don't even picture Sarge anymore...I gave up.
Not even as Johnny? I mean, I've had him as my avatar for at least a month, I just keep changing it to a different picture of him.

Hubert

Reaction score
Not even as Johnny? I mean, I've had him as my avatar for at least a month, I just keep changing it to a different picture of him.
I don't care. I still can't picture you as Johnny. You're the first example of a time when my mind's picture of a person and their avatar had a full-fledged war.