Unofficial Picture Thread!

Vincent L

Reaction score
It doesn't help with your personality, username and avatar.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, like I said before to...someone...before we were able to set if we are male or female, I had pretty much the entire forum convinced I was male

Other than maybe a comment here or there about a guy I find attractive or something, there really isn't anything about me that screams "girl"

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
An author's chat room I used to be a regular in so collectively hated the idea of age/sex checks by strangers popping in that we all would chorus "18/M" whenever some idiot asked. Was kind of amusing to see an entire scroll of 32 people all yelling it out...

What does it matter what we look like? I don't mind posting a pic now and then; might come in handy if ever I met any of you IRL so people wouldn't be frowning, "Wow, you look NOTHING like what I pictured!" ...then again I fear no stalkers, lol. I'm not the stalkable type, not like some of the lovelies here...

After her self-descrip, now I'm envisioning Sarge as a biker babe with specs. Neat. :wink:
----------------

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Cluckitis was the episode with Roger Miller. Danny Kaye was the episode where Statler and Waldorf left the theater.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It is? :frown: Oh... now I look like an idiot.... *hides in closet of shame*