Unpaved episode guide here

mikealan

Reaction score
I know what exactly what happened when Noggin changes its format, I think they took Sesame Street Unpaved, the Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact and Square One Television off Noggin, because nobody who worked on Noggin liked THEM.

ssetta

Reaction score
I know, and I don't think that's fair! Just because nobody who works there likes them, does that mean they should just take them all off? I don't think so. But they did not take any outside vote on what they were to do with that stuff.

Also, Noggin was never meant to be a channel that had old shows. I'm afraid that stuff was mainly put on as a filler, which is why they don't care about it. It's so sad, I know, but they didn't really put it on for us nostalgic fans, because we're not who the channel is geared for.

I don't think it's just Noggin, it's all of the networks owned by Viacom. Nickelodeon, MTV, all those. They know that people will just watch whatever they have on, even if it isn't very good. They don't care about quality, they only care about ratings. And obviously those old shows weren't doing very well. See, people don't really like to watch old TV shows, especially kids shows. All of this is very sad, but it is true.