Unpopular Opinions

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have another unpopular opinion: I like Toy Story 2 better than the first one. Toy Story 1 will always hold a special place in my heart, though, because it was one of the first movies (if not the first) I ever watched.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I have another unpopular opinion: I like Toy Story 2 better than the first one. Toy Story 1 will always hold a special place in my heart, though, because it was one of the first movies (if not the first) I ever watched.
ME TOO! I thought I was the only one who thought that!

Anyway, my list:
  • I don't care for the Great Muppet Caper all that much. I mean, it's not bad, it's just I prefer the other 2 in the Henson trilogy.
  • I kind of like Star Wars III. I mean, it's still not great, but it gets far more hate than it deserves.
  • Christopher Eccleston isn't all that great as the Doctor.
  • I don't like icecream.
  • I could live without the Pixar film "Coco". Extremely overrated.
  • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is overrated.
I probably have more.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think black lives matter was a good group but then they ruined their own rep.
Anybody can be a victim. Skin color and gender does not determine it.
Is BLM an organized group? Now, I know the phrase is used a lot by activists and protesters, and on social media but I see a lot of regular people use the slogan as just an all encompassing "Racism is bad" slogan.

The Disney Princess movies, while not bad by any means, are kinda overrated. I've always prefered movies like Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Oliver and Company, and The Emperor's New Groove.
Agreed! The more underrated movies like OAC, Robin Hood and Great Mouse Detective were always among my favorites. I miss when ToonDisney used to show stuff like that.
Kick Buttowski was a pretty good show.
I didn't know that many people disliked it :embarrassed:. I haven't seen it in a long time but I remember enjoying it when it was running.

Okay, unpopular opinions:

• Like Froggy said, The Great Muppet Caper never appealed to me all that much. I really only enjoy a few scenes.
  • I actually really like Elmo in Grouchland. For what it is, it's really charming and does a great job at appealing to both toddlers in a way that's not super grating. Of course, that all depends on how you feel about Elmo. But I love the unique sound of the songs, and aside from Huxley and the giant farting chicken it's really fun. Follow That Bird will always be my favorite Muppet movie though.
  • I find Steve Harvey to be rather annoying. Middle aged moms seem to like him though :smirk:.
  • I enjoy listening to Party In the USA :embarrassed:. I get that it was way overplayed, but I feel like it's a pretty standard pop song and think the main reason it gets so much hate is just because it's Miley singing it.
  • I really like Baby Bear from Sesame Street, which is apparently a controversial opinion.
  • The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi are my two favorite Star Wars movies
  • The last two seasons of Adventure Time have been really good
  • OJ did it
  • Han shot first
  • The world is actually a giant lemon
  • Hamster wheels are fun, but they get tiring after a while.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is BLM an organized group?
I think so, though I know White Supremacy groups and Trump supporters say it's a hate group.
  • I actually really like Elmo in Grouchland. For what it is, it's really charming and does a great job at appealing to both toddlers in a way that's not super grating. Of course, that all depends on how you feel about Elmo. But I love the unique sound of the songs, and aside from Huxley and the giant farting chicken it's really fun. Follow That Bird will always be my favorite Muppet movie though.
  • I don't remember the chicken farting in that movie, but otherwise, yeah, EIG isn't really bad at all.
    [*]I find Steve Harvey to be rather annoying. Middle aged moms seem to like him though :smirk:.
    Isn't it the other way around? Isn't liking Steve Harvey the unpopular opinion? Because everyone I know - except for Mikeala - hates him. They say it's too overtly silly and ridiculous.
    [*]I enjoy listening to Party In the USA :embarrassed:. I get that it was way overplayed, but I feel like it's a pretty standard pop song and think the main reason it gets so much hate is just because it's Miley singing it.
    It got so much hate because of Miley's live performance of it when she was pole dancing on an ice cream cart while wearing a skimpy outfit, because that was when she was still considered a positive role model for little girls at the time, as she just came off of Hannan Montana, and hadn't turned into the overly sexualized adult pop star yet.
    [*]I really like Baby Bear from Sesame Street, which is apparently a controversial opinion.
    I don't see how. Who doesn't like Baby Bear? Honestly.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It got so much hate because of Miley's live performance of it when she was pole dancing on an ice cream cart while wearing a skimpy outfit, because that was when she was still considered a positive role model for little girls at the time, as she just came off of Hannan Montana, and hadn't turned into the overly sexualized adult pop star yet.
Oh yeah, that was weird, especially considering she was still the same age as half of her target audience.
I don't see how. Who doesn't like Baby Bear? Honestly.
A fair amount of people on this forum have voiced their disdain over the years, also older fans seem to dislike him.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I think so, though I know White Supremacy groups and Trump supporters say it's a hate group.
  • I don't remember the chicken farting in that movie, but otherwise, yeah, EIG isn't really bad at all.Isn't it the other way around? Isn't liking Steve Harvey the unpopular opinion? Because everyone I know - except for Mikeala - hates him. They say it's too overtly silly and ridiculous.It got so much hate because of Miley's live performance of it when she was pole dancing on an ice cream cart while wearing a skimpy outfit, because that was when she was still considered a positive role model for little girls at the time, as she just came off of Hannan Montana, and hadn't turned into the overly sexualized adult pop star yet.I don't see how. Who doesn't like Baby Bear? Honestly.
I don't hate Steve Harvey at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that was weird, especially considering she was still the same age as half of her target audience.
I know. I still remember when that first came on and all the backlash she got for it, I was half-expecting little girls across America to start pole dancing on ice cream carts because they saw Hannah Montana do it. :stick_out_tongue:

I don't hate Steve Harvey at all.
That's what I said - just about everybody I know, except you, seem to hate him.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
  • Sonic CD is a terrible game with bad level design and even worse looking graphics. I already have vision problems and playing the game for too long actually gave me eyestrain.
  • Sonic Adventure isn't as good as everyone thinks it is
  • Sonic and the secret rings and sonic heroes are both good games
  • I cant get into the 3d legend of zelda games
  • johnny test is not that bad of a show. its not good. but i dont think it deserves the hate it gets. besides if green day stole their theme song then the show's gotta have something going for it :stick_out_tongue:
  • all star is unironically a good song
  • I also do not like Great Muppet Caper
  • Kermit's swamp years doesnt deserve the hate it gets. its a cute movie.
  • Zootopia is overrated. Sing is a better movie.
  • Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex is a good game. But also **** that game because I'm a masochist and decided to play the game from start to finish in one sitting. My sanity has never been th same since.
  • Spyro Shadow Legacy is a flawed but decent game
  • Enter the Dragonfly could have been really good if it wasnt rushed and pushed out unfinished
  • Never got into a lot of older cartoon network shows.
  • Guitar hero is better than rock band
  • Scott pilgrim the movie is better than the books
  • The remake of Halloween is better than the original
  • The remake of Nightmare on Elm Street isnt terrible but Freddy looks like a sphinx cat.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Pig's Laundry my issue with BLM is simply this. I'm not calling them a hate group. I understand the message they're trying to pursuade. It is unfortunate there are biased/racist cops out there. However, my issue with them is it feels like they've gone from protesting to rioting (destroying property, harassing other people, etc.).

@muppetgem this will actually sound weird, but in spite of Toy Story 1 being my favorite (just because I watched that one the most when I was a kid; I always loved Woody's and Buzz's conflict, Sid was always my favorite villan and that movie is what introduced me to Randy Newman's music), I always thought the franchise got better as it progressed; the second movie gave us an even cooler plot with Woody being kidnapped and almost sold off, and the third movie ended with the toys moving on to a new home and Andy going to college.

I'm reeeaaaaally skeptical on Toy Story 4.... But I'll give it a chance. If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I'll just pretend it never existed, simple as that.