Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'll be honest.

As someone who likes to get stoned..... I kinda hate being around other stoners.

*GASP* shocker! Right?

No, but I have issues with certain pot smokers. Like, ones who just dedicate their lives to nothing but smoking a plant: mooch off your weed, constantly want to get high, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm also not big on Funko Pops.

I think they're overpriced and look fugly.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know how Nostaglia Critic has complained about how sometimes a musical number, a song, or scoring can be an ill fit if it doesn't match the visuals you see on screen? That's how I feel about "The Review Must Go On" theme song. Granted, I don't hate the theme - it can be a little catchy in its own right, and I'm sure it fits in with Doug's personal taste in music . . . but the menacing-sounding, hard rock, slightly-grunge-inspired tune doesn't fit the nature of the series, which is supposed to be a light-hearted, humorous review series with a comic reviewer.

I think the only ones who would disagree with that are the purists who prefer Saget; otherwise, that's not really an unpopular opinion at all. A lot of people were saddened and upset about Tom leaving, and very few seemed to jump for joy over Alfonso Ribero taking over.
Now I’m confused about what an unpopular opinion is.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm also not big on Funko Pops.

I think they're overpriced and look fugly.
some of them are cute, like the ones that look less human. But overall im not a fan of them. I did buy the junkrat and roadhog ones, but mostly due to the lack of overwatch merchandise period

but you gotta admit, the roadhog has this weird chibi thing going on thats pretty cute

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'll admit...

As a kid, I felt really bad for this guy, and it's still a tough scene to watch, but looking at it now, I also feel like the guy kind of walked into his misfortune.

When you think about it, he kind of evaded Arnold's space and gave a very low "HEY!", And especially at night time, you can only imagine how sketchy the city gets, so I don't blame Arnold for the attack.

Honestly, a simple "Excuse me..." would have been more easy going instead of just going up into someone's face saying "HEY!" In a low, creepy voice.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but I love Burger King's onion rings. Like, way more than I probably should.