Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On another note, like Kylie's HS references, I'm sure no one gets my Mst3k ones. :stick_out_tongue:

Anywayyy, moving on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I pretty much stopped making M*A*S*H references all the time since not too many people here got them either.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The SUPER MARIO BROS. movie is actually pretty good.

As far: THE ADVENTURES OF ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE, BEE MOVIE, THE COUNTRY BEARS, DADDY DAY CARE, ELF, KANGAROO JACK, THE MASTER OF DISGUISE, ROCK-A-DOODLE, and SNOW DAY.
People don't like Elf or Daddy Day Care????

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think Rick Astley is overrated.

Feels like people only know him because of Rick Roll videos. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of the crew of Mst3k constantly ragging on KTMA (*cough* Jim Mallon *cough*), I actually thought some episodes were pretty funny, and it was cool seeing how their pilot season started the show before it became national in 1989.

I'm thankful that folks in Minnesota taped episodes 4-21 and that Joel Hodgson was kind enough to show his copy of the 30 minute unaired pilot episode The Green Slime and give us the first 2 KTMA episodes as thank you rewards for the Kickstarter campaign on the new series (I really wish they would give us an update on K03, though), otherwise, the whole KTMA season would have basically been lost forever.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of R-rated movies (even though I'm old enough to see them now), and prefer stuff like Disney along with other cartoon movies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It varies for me.

Like, I don't mind blood, gore, adult language and sex, but I will say if it gets to the point with R-rated comedies where the jokes get too raunchy then it's just like "come on, now...".

There was one silly R-rated comedy movie where at one point, the two main characters get stuck inside a female elephant's ******, and the male elephant puts his ***** into her ****** and they suffer from having the ***** go back and forth against them as they mate, and it ends with a giant ejaculation and they're covered in semen. I just shook my head more than laughed just because the joke was so predictable and gross.