Unpopular Opinions

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
On another note, like Kylie's HS references, I'm sure no one gets my Mst3k ones. :stick_out_tongue:
Or your (and Thunder's) Thomas the Tank Engine references.

Speaking of, as another unpopular opinion, I never could get into Thomas when I was younger. I don't really know why.
There was one silly R-rated comedy movie where at one point, the two main characters get stuck inside a female elephant's ******, and the male elephant puts his ***** into her ****** and they suffer from having the ***** go back and forth against them as they mate, and it ends with a giant ejaculation and they're covered in semen. I just shook my head more than laughed just because the joke was so predictable and gross.
That is so disgusting and juvenile. :grouchy: I honestly don't get how people could find stuff like that funny.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of, as another unpopular opinion, I never could get into Thomas when I was younger. I don't really know why.
*Gasp* How DARE you! How DARE you insult one of my favorite childhood shows! I'm offended and I'm gonna cry in my safe awea with my Thomas doll! Waaaahhh! :cry: :grr:

Nah. :stick_out_tongue: it's understandable. My friend David was creeped out by the show when he was a kid.

I still remember when I put my first VHS in the VCR (Trust Thomas and Other Stories) and was super facsinated by the models, set designs and George Carlin's narration. (Sadly, I ended up stupidly pulling the tape out. :frown: But I eventually got a replacement copy).

That is so disgusting and juvenile. :grouchy: I honestly don't get how people could find stuff like that funny.
My friend Jeff showed it to me when I was at his house once. He has a very dark and raunchy sense of humor (sort of like me but his is 10x worse. The movie was just eh in my opinion. It had its funny jokes but it also has its corny and predictable jokes.

If anything, I think it's because it was supposed to be a parody movie with alot of pop culture references.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There was one silly R-rated comedy movie where at one point, the two main characters get stuck inside a female elephant's ******, and the male elephant puts his ***** into her ****** and they suffer from having the ***** go back and forth against them as they mate, and it ends with a giant ejaculation and they're covered in semen. I just shook my head more than laughed just because the joke was so predictable and gross.
Dude, what the frog kinda movie were you watching?!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
If you do, then please put a spoiler tag on it. I don't wanna see that icky crap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As soon as I read it was a British comedy, that explained it: they really have an incredibly dirty, crude, and lewd sense of humor, lol. And . . . that sounds like the kind of movie I'd expect from Sacha Baron Cohen and Rebel Wilson.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funnily, IMDb gives it 6 out of 10 stars . . . that seems a little too generous. :stick_out_tongue: