Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
VMX is the 2002 tv movie, right? I only saw it once as a kid. I would love to check it out again as an adult and see what I think.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That being said, I don't see how that's an unpopular opinion. When I was a kid, it was the reverse: I was the only one who liked Cow and Chicken.
It was mostly the voices that did it for me, and I wasn't a big fan of the animation either.

The red guy always gave me a good laugh, though.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I didn't know that many people disliked it :embarrassed:. I haven't seen it in a long time but I remember enjoying it when it was running.
It's very underrated. I think one of the reasons why people didn't like it is because the title is a pun on "kick butt", so it probably led people to think it was just another Fanboy and Chumchum. Kick Buttowski wasn't perfect, but it was still a solid show in my opinion, and it should have gotten more than 2 seasons.

It was funny (even the gross-out jokes were well done!), it had a lot of likable characters (though it did have quite a few unlikable characters too) - Hush and Razz being my personal favorites, and it had some pretty fluid animation, especially on those action sequences with Kick performing crazy stunts.

And how many other kid cartoons have you seen with primarily hard rock soundtracks? The theme song even sounds like an ACDC song.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm also triggered from seeing some hate on the Great Muppet Caper. Excuse me while I cry in my safe corner sucking my thumb while holding my Kermit doll.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I just noticed Pig's mention of Party in the U.S.A.

To be honest, that was the only Miley song I ever liked.