Unpopular Opinions

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
As I mentioned on the [adult swim] thread yesterday, I'm a fan of Drawn Together. Was it gross? Yes. Offensive? Certainly. Bizarre? Absolutely! But it was also quite intriguing to me at the same time. The show was torn apart by critics and has many haters to this day, but I still enjoy it. You know what they say, haters gonna hate:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
His stupid finger "Mr. Bimbo" schtick. :rolleyes:
I forgot about Mr. Bimbo. It's funny because when I first read your post I thought you were talking about a character from "The Mr. Men Show". Someone from another forum I'm on is obsessed with that show so I've been hearing about it quite a bit lately. Funny how things like that work lol.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oh, here's another one that I'm sure @Pig's Laundry and @ZeppoAndFriends will disagree with -

I didn't like the Doctor Who episode Heaven Sent. It wasn't horrible, but I find it to be extremely overrated and kind of boring. I mean, Peter Capaldi was fantastic in it (but then again, Peter Capaldi's fantastic in every DW thing he's ever done.), but I found the rest of it to be hard to follow. So yeah, I prefer Face the Raven. It's still better than that disgrace of an episode **** Bent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, here's another one that I'm sure @Pig's Laundry and @ZeppoAndFriends will disagree with -

I didn't like the Doctor Who episode Heaven Sent. It wasn't horrible, but I find it to be extremely overrated and kind of boring. I mean, Peter Capaldi was fantastic in it (but then again, Peter Capaldi's fantastic in every DW thing he's ever done.), but I found the rest of it to be hard to follow. So yeah, I prefer Face the Raven. It's still better than that disgrace of an episode **** Bent.
Well, actually I almost agree. I thought Heaven Sent was pretty boring while Peter was great in it. It is somewhat confusing but that's why I think it benefits from a rewatch, or at least reading a plot summary. But I didn't find it nearly as confusing as the explanation of "the hybrid" in He|| Bent. I still to this day don't know what the hybrid is, other than it has something to do with The Doctor, and he broke the rules and erased his memory, and blah, blah, blah. But, that being said, confusing plot wrap ups aside I actually like He|| Bent. Sure they kind of ruined Clara's exit, and the stuff with Ashildr felt a little pointless, but other than that I don't have the same gripes with it that others seem to.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, actually I almost agree. I thought Heaven Sent was pretty boring while Peter was great in it. It is somewhat confusing but that's why I think it benefits from a rewatch, or at least reading a plot summary. But I didn't find it nearly as confusing as the explanation of "the hybrid" in He|| Bent. I still to this day don't know what the hybrid is, other than it has something to do with The Doctor, and he broke the rules and erased his memory, and blah, blah, blah. But, that being said, confusing plot wrap ups aside I actually like He|| Bent. Sure they kind of ruined Clara's exit, and the stuff with Ashildr felt a little pointless, but other than that I don't have the same gripes with it that others seem to.
Fair enough. And yeah, I still don't understand what the Hybrid was supposed to be either. Here's another unpopular opinion I have: I frickin' HATED Ashildr! Especially when she called herself "Me". SSOOOOO STUPID! Ugh, I have to say, the only episodes I liked in Series 9 was the Dalek one, the Zygon one, and the one with the ghosts. Oh, and Face the Raven. But other than that, I strongly prefer Series 10.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have to say, the only episodes I liked in Series 9 was the Dalek one, the Zygon one, and the one with the ghosts. Oh, and Face the Raven. But other than that, I strongly prefer Series 10
Yeah, I agree. Series 9 just wasn't very memorable in my opinion. Series 10 is my favorite Capaldi season though, and I think my second favorite overall of the Moffat era.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't mind some Sesame Street skits with new music, depending on how the original sounded. It adds some humor/spice to it for me.

Sound effects, however, can be annoying depending on how they sound.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll actually be honest.

I like saying the "friendly" version of the "n" word (ending in a, not er) as a race-neutral term. I have no regrets.