Unpopular Opinions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'll actually be honest.

I like saying the "friendly" version of the "n" word (ending in a, not er) as a race-neutral term. I have no regrets.
As long as you realize how uncomfortable that makes most non-white people, you do you. :shifty:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Not gonna lie but if Rostia(sesame street) died I wouldnt care

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean if they got an issue then I won't do it around them.

Cause in fairness, I have some black friends that don't really care.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Slightly more positive unpopular opinions:​
    • I actually like Mondays! Aside from Friday, it's my favorite day of the week. It's a fresh new start to the week. Sure, I have to start school again but the more I think about it, most of school isn't that hard for me (aside from math). Not to mention, Monday is when all of my favorite places are open (some places are closed or have shorter hours on weekends). I just, I always feel refreshed. Now, Wednesdays are another story. I hate Wednesday!
    • Public transportation is fun and exciting! But maybe that's because I don't use it on a regular basis.
    • The Bacyardigans has one of the best theme songs of all time!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Series 9 just wasn't very memorable in my opinion. Series 10 is my favorite Capaldi season though, and I think my second favorite overall of the Moffat era.
Me too! My favorite being Series 5.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of "You've Got a Friend in Me" being a very cheery and upbeat song, I will say I do like "Strange Things" a little more from Toy Story just because it's alot catchier.