Upcoming Disney Movies

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Bolt was a film I didn't expect to enjoy... but it was, despite a cough that was lingering a week after a head cold and bratty little kids running up and down the aisle poking me in the head (seriously, it was like... "Madison. If I have to ask you not to do that one more time, I'll ask you one more time. And after that, I'll take away your healthy snacks.") The film starred Miley Cyrus and John Travolta... 2 actors I don't much like.. and they were great in it.
That's what happened when I saw Rango. Kids kept crying because they didn't get what was going on, they kept leaving the theater non-stop for the whole movie. The theater door was swinging open and shut the entire movie. And then the theater staff turned the sound down to a whisper near the end because the parents were complaining the movie was too loud for their kids. It was easily the worst experience I've ever had at a movie theater, I still have never gone back to that theater since March.

My only complaint about Pooh was how short it was. It felt like if I ordered a pizza, before the previews, it still wouldn't have been ready when I left after the credits. Or maybe it was so good it flew by. That's where Pooh needs to go back to, and it's unfortunate the film didn't do better than it should of. I wanna see more Pooh films in the future.
I went into Pooh with very few expectations but ended up enjoying it despite the short length. Though I do agree that it could have been a little longer. If it were even 10 minutes longer, that'd be doable for me. But still, great movie. The scene after the credits had me in stitches.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I went into Pooh with very few expectations but ended up enjoying it despite the short length. Though I do agree that it could have been a little longer. If it were even 10 minutes longer, that'd be doable for me. But still, great movie. The scene after the credits had me in stitches.
My expectations for a Pooh movie are for it to be 2-D and not feature them as detective Super Heroes. That's where the franchise needs to be. It has plenty of organic preschool appeal as it is without being a Dora clone. But I cannot say how much I enjoyed the film. It's a real shame it didn't perform as good as it should have, but it's destined to make it big time on DVD.

And quite honestly, Tom Kenny and Jim Cummings don't do enough projects together. Other than CatDog, this was the only time they had characters that interacted with each other. When it comes to voice actors, there's a certain sound I really like. Jim and Tom have great voices that work really well together.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Okay I might have judged it too quickly, also I didn't know Frankenweenie was a classic movie.
(Does anyone know why it's called that?)
In the film, a mad scientist child brings his dead dog, a dachshund, back to life.

Drtooth

Reaction score
One I'm not necisarrily looking forward to..

Planes

It's going to be a DTV release... a sort of spinoff of Cars with Pixar involvement, but released by Disney.

Not that enthusiastic about it. Especially since it's not even getting a theatrical release. I know they wanted to stop DTV cheapquals, but it seems they're looseing up on that.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

Planes

It's going to be a DTV release... a sort of spinoff of Cars with Pixar involvement, but released by Disney.

Not that enthusiastic about it. Especially since it's not even getting a theatrical release. I know they wanted to stop DTV cheapquals, but it seems they're looseing up on that.
pfft! its NOT a DTV cheapqual, its a DTV SPIN-OFF!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Interesting song choice in that teaser...More Human Than Human. Either they thought it was a good song for background music, or they are trying to hint at something

Drtooth

Reaction score
pfft! its NOT a DTV cheapqual, its a DTV SPIN-OFF!
It's definately a spin off... I meant to say DTV movies, but thought of the cheapquals instead.

Either way, loosening up restrictions on DTV movies is a good thing, IMO... I mean, we could get a lot more films like 3 Musketeers. That was a fine DTV. Maybe look at animated versions of other Italian Disney comics... I've been wishing for a Duck Avenger, Double O Duck, or Wizards of Mickey movie for over a year now. I'm sure they can do it justice.

Still, I'd need to see a lot more of planes to make a judgement on it. I'm far more excited for Wreck it Ralph and especially Brave and Monster University.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

Planes

I know I heard of this. I don't know what direction Pixar's going in exactly. But that movie sounds REALLY lame