1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MUPPETFAN1976, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Did anybody watch the Muppets on America's Funniest Home Videos today? if so how was it?

muppetlover123 likes this.
  2. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

I watched it, but no Muppets. :/

3. ploobis

Well, at least I didn't miss anything. I was busy watching the Muppets on QVC! :)

4. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

So was I! I watched QVC for 8 hours straight yesterday.

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I found out that Ricky Gervais is going to be on Queen Latifah Show. Tomorrow Wednesday 19 at 1:00 P.M. on Fox.

6. MUPPETFAN1976

Nice!

7. TwoHeadedLlama

TwoHeadedLlama Active Member

8. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

I'd love to know what their exercise regime is like and of course what they eat/drink to keep their vocal chords in check.

9. MUPPETFAN1976

You know, I would like to know that too.

10. MUPPETFAN1976

Well, the appearances are over, but you can still tell me your reactions to the appearances. Also, MUPPETS MOST WANTED HITS THEATERS TODAY!! YAAAAYYYYY!! (Kermit Wail or whatever he does when he gets excited) You can also tell me which appearance was your favorite out of the ones that we mentioned. (please do not include America's Funniest Home Videos on March 16th on ABC because they never appeared. However, they aired when the Muppets appeared on AFV in 2005 on WGN America on Sunday March 16th)

Phillip likes this.
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Kermit just tweeted that a behind the scenes look at MMW is going to be on GMA tomorrow morning! I dont know if Kermit himself will be on

12. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I meant this morning!

13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, I missed it on GMA, but I did catch :) and :mad: on Queen Latifiah. I guess it's too hard to keep track of all these appearances.

14. MUPPETFAN1976

Man, why didn't anyone tell me about that? Thanks Daffy.

15. Daffyfan2003

That's okay. I didn't know either. I just happened to catch it when I saw the TV listings at Yahoo! and coincidentally that was the same time that it was on.

16. Daffyfan2003

I just saw this one. That was good. I am so going to try that recipe some time.

Now I missed that one since I had a doctor's appointment at the time. If anyone has any video clips, let me know.

17. MUPPETFAN1976

Hey People, there is one more update! Kermit is going to be on Rachel Ray on Friday March 28th!

Pinkflower7783 and ploobis like this.
  18. ploobis

19. MUPPETFAN1976

ploobis likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hopefully a clip will be up on Friday. I can't handle Rachel Ray. :p