Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

ploobis

Reaction score
Did anybody watch the Muppets on America's Funniest Home Videos today? if so how was it?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I found out that Ricky Gervais is going to be on Queen Latifah Show. Tomorrow Wednesday 19 at 1:00 P.M. on Fox.

KingR76

Reaction score
You know what? After reading the list, I can just imagine the puppeteers falling in a heap out of exhaustion. The amount of appearances they are making would do my head in! They seem to be having fun though, so that must count for something...

I'd love to know what their exercise regime is like and of course what they eat/drink to keep their vocal chords in check.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Well, the appearances are over, but you can still tell me your reactions to the appearances. Also, MUPPETS MOST WANTED HITS THEATERS TODAY!! YAAAAYYYYY!! (Kermit Wail or whatever he does when he gets excited) You can also tell me which appearance was your favorite out of the ones that we mentioned. (please do not include America's Funniest Home Videos on March 16th on ABC because they never appeared. However, they aired when the Muppets appeared on AFV in 2005 on WGN America on Sunday March 16th)