1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MUPPETFAN1976, Mar 7, 2014.

1. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

That's the only thing that I've heard as well. If they are going to be on tomorrow night, we'll call it a surprise appearance because none of us know (or knew if they appear tomorrow night) they got on the Radio Disney Music Awards.

As of now, there is no host for this year's Radio Disney Music awards, but you can still watch tomorrow night at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on Disney Channel.

2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I can't imagine if they are hosting they'd be keeping that tight lipped about it.

3. MUPPETFAN1976

That's true.

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Maybe you're right. That could have been just a little thing to promote the new movie in theaters. That was the only thing i saw myself. It's just when i did see it things were going haywire in my head. I was like i didn't see them promoting anything about the Awards Show. But maybe they'll do a little cameo or something.

5. Pinkflower7783

I haven't really seen or heard of them set to appear anywhere. Their last promotions were in Germany but that was last month. Hopefully once the DVD gets a release date they'll be making appearances like the last films DVD release.

6. MUPPETFAN1976

Oh, you bet they will!

sofiasaldanha likes this.
  7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

They weren't there at all.

8. Pinkflower7783

Didn't think they would be as there was no announcement whatsoever.

9. MUPPETFAN1976

I knew it! I knew it was for the movie all along!

10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I thought it was for to promote the movie but i do know there have been times where the muppets have shown up for a cameo and i didn't know anything about it. But it's alright no hard feelings.