Update on It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie Realese

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*BUUUUUTCH!!!!*

I sent these dogs to boot camp for 3 months to become fierce and *this* is what I get back?!

Grrrr...we'll forget the dogs, I'm going to attack in a quick second! No not this one...no...give it a while...

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Grrrr...we'll forget the dogs, I'm going to attack in a quick second! No not this one...no...give it a while...
Whenever you decide to attack, I'll be over here. Petting the attack dogs...

:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well...I think I'll wait a while...I'm gunna go get some nachos or somethin...you want anything while I'm out? That is, before I launch me full-scale fierce angry attack...thing...at you?

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well...I think I'll wait a while...I'm gunna go get some nachos or somethin...you want anything while I'm out? That is, before I launch me full-scale fierce angry attack...thing...at you?
Got any chili fries?

Oh, and you might want to bring some back-up when you attack me. I have bonded with the attack dogs. They may be puppies, but they have sharp teeth, and they're loyal to me...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
YOU STOLE MY DOGS?!?!?!

That's it...no chili fries, no fajitas, no NOTHING! I'm going to the local Mexican place and buying just enough for ME!

THIEF!!!!

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
YOU STOLE MY DOGS?!?!?!

That's it...no chili fries, no fajitas, no NOTHING! I'm going to the local Mexican place and buying just enough for ME!

THIEF!!!!
I didn't *steal* them.

They just love *me* more.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I sent these dogs to boot camp for 3 months to become fierce and *this* is what I get back?!

Sir! Sargent General Matt! Sir! Permisson to enter another topic besides the Golden War!....do I have it?...oh good!

Yeah ,remember you told me to train these little pups, so I made them as cute as can be!!:smile: :flirt: :halo: :zany: :wink:

Did i do a good job huh!?huh?!?! did i?!?!

Zack)Rowlf the, am I making everything worse Matt?;-) Dog

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
*Thinks he's being stalked by a deranged Golden Wars soldier*

Cripes Soldier, I'm givin' up on you! You nearly dismantle my army in the other thread, and now, look at the dogs! LOOK AT THEM!! ARE YOU HAPPY ZACK?!!

:smile:

-Matt

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I want the little green dog and...oh, wait. I think he has warts.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Cripes Soldier, I'm givin' up on you! You nearly dismantle my army in the other thread, and now, look at the dogs! LOOK AT THEM!! ARE YOU HAPPY ZACK?!!
Well I was happy...untill you yelled at me...:cry:

Oh! oh! i know, a Soldier's never supost to cry, but, but...alright...i'll do 50 more push-ups..:rolleyes: I mean yes!:concern: Yes Sargent General Matt Sir!!!!

One...tw..tw...to...50! I'm done!:big_grin: ...:sympathy: Sorry Sargent Genreal Matt Sir!I'll start again Sargent Genreal Matt Sir!

Zack)Rowlf the, ;-)Dog.