Update On My Fraggle Fan fic!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just saw the last two Fraggle Rock episodes, "The Honk of Honks" and "Change of Address" via Youtube, and now I have the info I need to really begin writing my fan fiction story. As it turns out in "The Honk of Honks", Ned Shimmelfinney's illness is somewhat revealed. He has to move to a warmer, less damp climate (the workshop was by the sea, coincidentally, and get this: Doc had moved there to study marine biology, and Ned, obviously an old friend, moved to be with his buddy Doc) due to asthma-related health reasons. The way Doc makes it sound, the damp ocean-side climate was affecting Ned to the point that he could die if he didn't move.

Anyhow, Doc eventually meets Gobo and they become friends and Gobo and his pals find a tunnel leading to Doc's new home in the desert. I'm assuming Doc got to meet the other members of the Fraggle Five, as in the end of "Change of Address", we see all five Fraggles dancing in front of Doc and Doc is singing the extended length version of the Fraggle Theme with them (presumably, after they were done singing and dancing, Gobo introduced his pals to Doc).

Anyhow, my fan fic will be called "Fraggle Rock: New Beginnings" and the first chapter will be called "Gobo Makes a New Friend", because Gobo, on a visit with Doc, gets to meet Doc's neice, Erica. By the way, if you haven't checked out my pic of Erica, it is still in my deviantART art gallery (just look for a gallery belonging to cherrypotion27). Anyhow, have an awesome day everyone!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well that a nice idea and I would love to read it!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
My fanfic

Hi there Collgoff, and sorry for my late reply. I've put my Fraggle Rock fan fiction on hold mostly due to writer's block and being busy with a variety of other things (health issues mainly, but also work and other things). But when I do get back to it, I'll be posting it here for sure.:smile:

Collgoff

Reaction score
That's alright!

Hi there Collgoff, and sorry for my late reply. I've put my Fraggle Rock fan fiction on hold mostly due to writer's block and being busy with a variety of other things (health issues mainly, but also work and other things). But when I do get back to it, I'll be posting it here for sure.:smile:
That's alright to say so besides I have a few writer's block myself.:smirk: