1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Uploading Videos on Youtube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by zns, Nov 18, 2008.

1. zns

zns Active Member

I just added my own profile on youtube.com and I'm thinking about the possiblity of uploading my own videos (maybe some Muppet ones but I don't want to get peoples hopes up). Since I am new to that site I was wondering about this. HOW DO I UPLOAD MY OWN VIDEOS TO THE WEBSITE? Thank you.:)
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Well, first make a video, save it somewhere, log in, hit the yellow UPLOAD button and then you browse for the file, you add the tags and finally, you play the waiting game.
  3. zns

zns Active Member

Sounds good. I'll have to try it out. I happen to have a puppet video that I made for a friend of mine that I want to show him so I'll try it out. Thanx :)