Urgent message for Youtubers

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, and I'm glad the guy put up that vidio. There are a lot of hacker warnings now I'm seeing on a lot of websites, youtube, facebook, twitter, Etc. What it all boils down to though is knowing what and what not to click on. The most important thing is don't click on anything that was unsolicited, or if you don't know exactly where it came from or what it is. That won't save you from all the internet nasties out there, but it should save you from a lot of them.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Unless I know who is behind a friend request, I normally just delete them. I certainly don't click links within a request. I don't need friends that bad :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's always so cool that Mike Mozart is here for the people, lol.

I guess I don't have to worry about any of this, considering I haven't logged onto my YT account since they backstabbed us in October, so I guess I'm safe, lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I guess I don't have to worry about any of this, considering I haven't logged onto my YT account since they backstabbed us in October, so I guess I'm safe, lol.
I've had an account for over a year, and I don't know what you mean by "backstabbed us".

Hmm, this is the first time I ever mentioned having a youtube account of my own. I've been meaning to mention it, but didn't know how to bring it up. I haven't seen any threads about youtube channels (if there is feel free to let me know). But my channel is called mwermuthland, and features mostly comedy videos, but there are some promos for mine, and some video blogs (at times these can be hard to watch, as I rarely write scripts for the blogs and tend to stutter on-camera). I've created quite a few characters for myself, when I'm not playing myself, and for the most part I do all the work (acting, writing, directing, editing). And yes, I sometimes do put in references and mentions of the Muppets.

Sorry about the plug and going off-topic... But anyway, I am glad to see that video. I haven't gotten any messages featuring that link yet.

Katzi428

Reaction score
WOW!:eek: Thanks for the heads up Marty! I haven't downloaded any clips (thank goodness)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They announced it in July, but complications with the switch arose that delayed it until October.
It happened to me around the time it was announced. There was something for me to click on that allowed for me to switch back, but every time I clicked it wouldn't work. I think it might have happened to some users sooner than others.