Urgh.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Maybe I just had a really bad day or something, I don't know what. But I feel like I can't handle anything right now. What with school, work, money, family, friends, and just trying to get through the day, I have no energy left. There is pressure from every possible source their can be. I am totally sapped. I can't keep going. But I have to. I can't just take a break. Life won't let me. It is just ridiculous. And I don't know what to do with myself. And the sad thing is, my day isn't even done yet. I have so much more to do, so little time to do it in, and I can't exactly prioritise, because I also do need time to sleep and eat every once in awhile. Maybe I'm just whining. I know I'm ranting (notice the lack of paragraphs, or structure in general in this post at all) which I've certainly never done on here before. But if I don't say or do something I think I will explode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know what you mean MrsP, I can't wait till the weekend, and Tuesday when I have time off!

superfan

Reaction score
Sounds like you need a break regardless. I hope things settle down in time for you to enjoy your weekend, at least! treat yourself to something nice... a favorite snack, a magazine, something simple that'll let you breathe if just for a moment.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alright, time for a break, so let's break *pulls arm off* Wait...wocka, wocka!!! *cough* Let's break it down! *falls through floor*

But seriously...I'm sorry to hear your having a tough time. Will pray for you.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i took apersonal day today i was having a bad week also hang in there you will get through it

Vic Romano

Reaction score
My mom always says; "When it rains, it pours." Hang in there, Mrs. P; and know that you can always come here to MC, have a tall frosty glass of milk, watch an episode of Fraggle Rock and lounge with all of us. ((((Hugs)))

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO MRSPEPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better soon! And do take Vic's advice, it sounds like it'd work great...:wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You know, MrsP, at about the exact time you made that post, I was thinking something pretty similar about myself. (Ok, so I was thinking something fairly different, but it was definately that same overwhelmed feeling.) Personally, I had some peanut butter, some chocolate, and a very loooooooooong walk. Does the trick every time. Except of course when it's raining, but then I just watch Muppets, and it's all better.

But I muffin myself. I hope your day has improved, and if it hasn't, (or even if it has,) here's a great big <HUUUUUUUUUUUUG> for YOU!