urSkeks names

TidusEstar

Reaction score
hey all, in the book of Aughra, it says how to get the name of the ukSkeks, but would it be, (urZah and skekZok for example) ZahZok or ZokZah? Or am I completly wrong and skipped somthing somewhere?

Patty

Reaction score
You're not wrong. The 'World of the Dark Crystal" book says that skekTek and urTih's joined form is named "TekTih." It looks like the 'Skeksis' name comes first.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
go to

go to the darck crystal web site called the "book of habbidad", its on my web site under "the biggest links page ever" and it has all that stuff on it, its a very cool web site

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
go to the darck crystal web site called the "book of habbidad", its on my web site under "the biggest links page ever" and it has all that stuff on it, its a very cool web site

http://habidabad.com/ here it is! :smile:

Habidabad

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Thank you! :flirt:

Here's the exact page!

The Book of Habidabad - urSkeks

TekTih isn't listed because he's not in the film! Both sides die before the Great Conjunction!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Is that your web site?!

Its like one of the best websites Ive seen!! you were an inspiration for my website!! (well, my web site sucks, but thats because Im too lazy to up date it) lol, it would be cool to talk to you, e-mail me and Ill give you my IM otay?
Katie :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Great site of Habidabad.com I love your tattoos & that your a big Giger fan.My first tattoo was going to be of Syl from Darkseed(have you played or heard of this game?).Love your avatar KrazedMuppet! :flirt:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
thank you! :flirt: I dont remember wich one it was... it may have been my bunnah one.... but thank you!