Useless (but still interesting) Muppet trivia!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
Even though Big Bird is male, I wouldn't read too much into Gonzo's crush on him. Gonzo probably didn't know he was male.

And when he was auditioning a new act during the Steve Martin episode(I think that was the one), he was dancing with a female cheese, as he told Kermit: "Of course it's a female. You think I would dance with a male cheese? That'd be weird." Or words to that effect.

Then again, he did seem a little affectionate to Kermit when he volunteered to be his dancing partner during the dance marathon for the Carol Burnett episode.

So at best, I would consider Gonzo to be "questioning".
I think he's just confused.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I have to say that Gonzo is just to much of a ladies man to be very confused! Even though he seems dedicated to Camilla all along, he is always a fan of a well-turned ankle, whether that ankle is on a chicken, a women or a pig.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Gonzo's attraction to Big Bird is disturbing IF you think about it in certain ways. But, his attraction was based on poultry qualities, so rather than being pedophilic or homosexual, I'd say that instance was poultrysexual.

The rest of Gonzo's love story centers around chickens, Miss Piggy, and a few female guest stars, most notably Madeline Kahn.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Brinatello

Reaction score
Even though trivia is considered useless, it's still fun to gain knowledge on the things you love! I go to IMDb almost everyday to read up on movies, TV shows, actors, etc., and the first thing I like to go to is the Trivia section. I read up on all sorts of 'did you know' stuff, and even add some of it that I knew! Here's one that I added:

In "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze," the outside building used for April's apartment was the New York location of Jim Henson's Creature Shop.

Isn't that exciting??? :stick_out_tongue: