Usher Scooter. Yes or No?

Luke

Reaction score
Actually i think it would work well in the regular line but later - there's plenty of new accessories to make. Popcorn, Popcorn Machine, Flashlight - and it would make a very interesting sculpt. Palisades have usually done or plan to do the more well known charcaters more than once as i guess they can re-use the heads and save money and i can't think of many other Scooter incarnations worth doing. As long as there's a significant gap between the characters appearing and we get to see other cool ones we as fans want alongside it all i think it's cool. They have possibly 14 waves to fill remember and we're only on 3 !

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think people are confusing the idea of usher scooter. He would come woth all new accessories. It would be a totally differebt sculpt except for the head and hands. Just like there are two totally different Gonzo's planned and two totally different Piggy's.

Convention exclusive probably wouldn't work because it would cost way too much. It would have to be either a regular line figure or a retailer exclusive figure like the BOP Fozzie or News Reporter Kermit. A new figure with new accessories but a variant of the regular character.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
one scooter varient I wouldn't mind seeingis from the "6-String Orchestra" sketch when he's all decked out in Silver...it would actually probably work as a straight-up repaint of the existing figure, and have him come with an acoustic guitar...it'd be cool...

well, he'd need his hands remolded, but otherwise it could be a repaint...