Vacations are to much work...

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'm leaving on the 5th to go to New York *excited*
And I'll come back on the 9th (far to soon)...
Then on leave to go to MSOE for a summer program on the 9th (right from the airport)
And I come back on the 14th (not soon enough)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on MC during my trip...
If not, I'll miss you all so much. Even if I'll only be gone a short while...
If yes, then no worries and I'll see you around :smile:

(BTW: This is the 2,000th thread in the Friends and Family section)

RedDragon

Reaction score
I'll try...I just have one question...Should I post the prolog/1st chap. of Mairin's story before I go or after I get back?

christyb

Reaction score
Hmmm...I say wait. That way The Reunion will be done and we won't have too many MopFam stories going at once.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Vacations are too much work...

Well I'll be in Washington D.C. on vacation from July 17-21.Also the hotel I'll be staying at has wireless,so if I can... I'll try to keep in touch.One of the things I'm going to see there is the new Muppet Exhibit.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*New York, is excited* So, RD, if you're still around, tell us about the trip. Where are you going, what are you doing and seeing...? And what is this program you're doing when you get back? Bummer that you have to go straight from the airport!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Like I said I don't leave til the 5th...I see I'll be in your area...well, I going to see this big to do that ends in a midnight showing of Pirates...I'm going to see a Broadway show (don't know which yet)...I'm going to the statue of Liberty, a I'm totally going to get a replica lighter if they have one :smile: ...I'm going to see the 9/11 pit...and some Art Musem...other then that <shrug>

As for the MSOE program it is call discovery the possibilities...It is a program that will introduce me to the career possibilities connect with engineering and what they consist of...I'm hoping it will help me decide if being an engineer is actually what I want to do with my life...

Java

Reaction score
I'm jealous. I want to go to NYC!!

Anyway, have fun and we will miss you.