Valentine Could Pull Muppet Strings with Bid to Acquire Jim Henson Co.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Well if you want endlessly pink and vomit inducing crag, go to the Disney store ASAP!

haha then i better go!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
disney bashing

Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Can you feel the love on this board about Disney.
awww i love disney, but their last good movie was lilo and stitch and before that it was emperor's new groove...they don't get that comedies go farther than these weird movies they are putting out...i don't care about treasure planet...i didn't care about atlantis...i do wanna see the disney/pixar movie coming out next year, Finding Nimo...it looks like it is FUNNY! although i could be wrong...

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
There another Disney's movie brand you know like Touchstone and Miramax who released Scary Movie and The Water Boy (Ok maybe that not a good thing).

stgebaby

Reaction score
disney

i'm not saying that disney is necessarily bad. i mean i worked for them and it was fun. but the way that the company has been going, in all aspects including stores and movie companies (plural) they have just been making bad choices and i love the muppets more than most other things. i don't want to see them commercialized and turned into something that destroys their pure essence. if you look at the old muppet shows you can see that they weren't trying to be anything but what they are. and disney will try to make them disney, not muppets