1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Valentine / Sex - dates

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by scarecroe, Apr 17, 2002.

1. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Does anyone know the respective years in which "The Muppet Valentine Special" and "Sex and Violence" originally aired for the first time on TV? All over the web I'm finding conflicting reports: anything between 1973 and 1976 for either and both. It seems like no one really knows for sure and the MC Timeline only has taping dates. I need air dates. Just the year.

Thanks.
  2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Scarecroe-

Sex and Violence was first aired on ABC on March 8th, 1975.
    Muppets Valentine show aired in January of 1974.

I know, I'm patheic. :rolleyes: ;)
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Re: Scarecroe-

NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE AWESOME. THANKS! :D ;)
  4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Ah, I am pretty disappointed with the actual content of this thread. Judging from the title, I thought for sure there would be some discussion of the Muppet link to Valentines, sex, and getting dates.
  5. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I see where you're coming from. I couldn't have planned that could I?

As for the content, that's more something for the ToughPigs Forum, don'tcha think? ;) :p

Aw heck, while we're on the subject, is there a Muppet link to getting sex and dates? If there is, I haven't found it yet.
    miss kermie likes this.