1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Valentines Day Menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

With Valentines a few days away, we have added Jamie's latest holiday menu to the front of the site.

If our DNS records haven't updated yet where you are, you may need to use the link below in the meantime.

http://205.214.93.135

Let us know what you think.

2. radionate

radionate New Member

Once again, amazing menu!

And Pepe too!!!

Fab Jamie, totally fabu! ;)

3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Awesome menu!

It make me laugh here in the computer lab (and get some funny looks from people)...

4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I so wanted to squish more couples into the frame, but it looks much better with four. Glad you like it.

5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Great menu, frogboy!

I laughed like crazy when I saw Pepe! We may have to wait a few months for a tutu Pepe action figure, but in the meantime, we've got this!

:D

6. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I love the menu!! It's so cool! Great job Jamie!

7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well done Jamie - it looks fabulous ! Animation is so smooth, well drawn and that Pepe arrow idea is too cool. Love all the characters - something about that surpised look on Yolanda Rat's face. Seems like Rizzo can't keep his hands to himself ! :eek:

8. sidcrowe

sidcrowe New Member

I love it!

Kermit scrunches up his face! Gonzo and Camilla! Priceless :D :D :D

9. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Astounding animation, Jamie! I can't believe they can actually LOOK at each other. And Kermit's grimace is priceless. Keep up the great work!

10. SuperGrover

SuperGrover Member

It is super cute. The way the set up looks kind of reminds me of a Muppet Newly Wed Game! I swear I can hear Janice turning to Floyd and saying, "aww, bummer" when he guessed the wrong answer. Judging from the looks on the rest of the characters faces, I think it's obvious who's winning; Gonzo & Camilla!

11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

That Pepe cupid opening animation, too much man! These menus have really been evolving into something amazing! Cant wait to see your next one man!

12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Once again, the computer marvel strikes!! :)

This stuff is too cool!! :) LOVE the scrunchy nose Kermit, and I never would have thought about adding in Yolanda!! That's why you're the brains and I'm the brawn...well, the bear at least...

;)

13. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Great Job Jamie!

Way too go on the great valentines day layout! Your a great one!

14. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well sir... dispite the fact that I HAAAAATE Valentines day, I love the menu.

Another SUPERB job, once again you make the opening page sing! Sing like Pavarotti!

15. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

obviously from what everyone has said, the menu looks absolutely great...one problem: it's not appearing at all on my computer! i get everything else except the menu :(

16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Do you have Flash installed (or enabled)?

17. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

yes i do, this is the first time ever that i have not been able to see the menu. i don't know if this makes any difference, but i can see the menu on all the forum pages fine...

*jamie (frogboy4): in case you see this post first i emailed you with the details of my difficutlies....

18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yes. The problem you described is likely a plug-in issue. I provided a link where you could update it. The menu will not work in Flash 4, but works in 5 and 6.

This should also clear up the issues you mentioned about all of the menus and the rest of the site. So, first thing I would do is go over to macromedia.com and install the new plug in, restart your computer and then see if it isn't showing up. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. May be an old OS or browser.

19. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

thanks for all your help, i updated my flash and all the world makes sense again....

20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I am so glad. That's the reason why I still program in Flash 5. Have to wait for people to upgrade to 6. It even took me a couple of months to get around to it. :)