Valentines Day Menu

beaker

Reaction score
That Pepe cupid opening animation, too much man! These menus have really been evolving into something amazing! Cant wait to see your next one man!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Once again, the computer marvel strikes!! :smile:

This stuff is too cool!! :smile: LOVE the scrunchy nose Kermit, and I never would have thought about adding in Yolanda!! That's why you're the brains and I'm the brawn...well, the bear at least...

:wink:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Great Job Jamie!

Way too go on the great valentines day layout! Your a great one!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well sir... dispite the fact that I HAAAAATE Valentines day, I love the menu.

Another SUPERB job, once again you make the opening page sing! Sing like Pavarotti!

SNLIM

Reaction score
obviously from what everyone has said, the menu looks absolutely great...one problem: it's not appearing at all on my computer! i get everything else except the menu :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have Flash installed (or enabled)?

SNLIM

Reaction score
yes i do, this is the first time ever that i have not been able to see the menu. i don't know if this makes any difference, but i can see the menu on all the forum pages fine...

*jamie (frogboy4): in case you see this post first i emailed you with the details of my difficutlies....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes. The problem you described is likely a plug-in issue. I provided a link where you could update it. The menu will not work in Flash 4, but works in 5 and 6.

This should also clear up the issues you mentioned about all of the menus and the rest of the site. So, first thing I would do is go over to macromedia.com and install the new plug in, restart your computer and then see if it isn't showing up. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you. May be an old OS or browser.

SNLIM

Reaction score
thanks for all your help, i updated my flash and all the world makes sense again....

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am so glad. That's the reason why I still program in Flash 5. Have to wait for people to upgrade to 6. It even took me a couple of months to get around to it. :smile: