1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Value of Muppet Star Wars Action Figures

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppy, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what I should price the complete set (minus Rizzo) of the Disney Parks Muppet Star Wars action figures? The figures are out of package, but are in mint condition and I'm only missing one accessory (one of Animal's drumsticks).

I have no ide if there's even a market for these guys anymore, but if anyone has some information it would be greatly appreciated :)

2. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Questions like these are kinda tough, but at the same time not really. When it comes to the wide world of collectibles, there really is no set value. It kinda all comes down to what people are willing to pay for it and what you're comfortable letting it go.

You might get a little less due to them being loose, as you mentioned missing an accessory and I don't think they are as sought after collectibles for Muppet collectors as say the Palisades figures. But again, it's all totally up for debate.

Muppy likes this.