Vampire-Ninja-Priest Fired From Wal-Mart

Klonoa

Reaction score
Funny story. Funny thing you said there, Fozzie, also.

Greeters in our Wal-Marts are either mannerly senior adults or snobby teenagers.

Our wholesale Wal-Marts are called Sam's, and they used to have greeters, too. One greeter was an elderly man who would greet people with songs that he would just make up right on the spot. I know that sounds kind of freaky but I thought it was kind of cool.

When I was out of work I applied to work at Wal-Mart bunches of times but they would never hire me. :sympathy: I wanted to work in their video games department.

Oh well, my job now is alright.

--Klonoa

Beebers

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
When I was out of work I applied to work at Wal-Mart bunches of times but they would never hire me. :sympathy: I wanted to work in their video games department.

--Klonoa
You obviously were not reaching the per diem blood-sucking quotient required for employment.

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*marks in notebook: "vampire ninja priest that works at Wal-Mart" equals funny. Use more often...*

dmx10101

Reaction score
Klonoa said:

Oh well, my job now is alright.

--Klonoa
Same here for everything you said.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I guess I have a good chance at a job at wal-mart, then :wink:

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
Golly, why doesn't Wally-World just go with uniforms? :concern:
That would save a lot of trouble. Then employees could focus on their job.
Although, this fella seemed have severe mental problems.
:eek:

I like the uniform idea....only one (more) problem with that. The area I live in there are LOTS of people who belong to the "Church Of God". I know a little about their beliefs and I know that the women, among other things, can not wear pants. Why is this a problem? Like I said, there are LOTS of them in this area and one local busniess here had a dress code, one of the young girls from the Church worked there and was fired for wearing the long skirts and not the "regulation" shorts. Her skirts were black, the shorts that the rest of the crew wore were black.....same color, just a different style.
She was still being true to her beliefs while her boss did not respect that. There was eventually a trial and she did win. Several of these women and girls work in local busniesses and there's never been a problem with the dress codes. I know that some boss somewhere will try to be a jerk again and thiss will happen again.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The other day - and I swear this is completely true - I walked in to a Wal-Mart and two greeteers had duct-taped a third greeter to some patio furniture that was on display. They weren't letting him up - for any reason - until they had raised $100 for charity by selling these $1 paper bannanas.

As I walked past he said "please can you donate a buck or two? I really need to pee..."

At that point he had raised exactly $17. Wonder if he ever made it to the bathroom.

Beebers

Reaction score
That's about six different felony counts, in my neck of the woods.

:concern:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
The other day - and I swear this is completely true - I walked in to a Wal-Mart and two greeteers had duct-taped a third greeter to some patio furniture that was on display. They weren't letting him up - for any reason - until they had raised $100 for charity by selling these $1 paper bannanas.

As I walked past he said "please can you donate a buck or two? I really need to pee..."

At that point he had raised exactly $17. Wonder if he ever made it to the bathroom.
WHAT?!? They would have been arrested so fast out here for trying to pull something like that.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:

This sounds awfully familiar--the duct taping part, I mean. I like tape... :eek: