Vaudeville Statler/Waldorf review

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Here's something different - one of tonight's toy reviews actually ties in with my movie review this week! I have a review of the Wizard World Chicago exclusive Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf up tonight, and I love these two old buzzards. The price is a bit steep of course, making them a little less attractive to the casual buyer than say, Koozebane Kermit, but if the house was burning and I could only take one Muppets exclusive with me, this would be it.

That review actually connects to my movie review of Chicago. How? They are both about Vaudeville! Sure, it's a loose connection, but aren't those the best kind? The film review is under the Living With Late Fees button.

Check it out at the usual:

http://www.mwctoys.com

Michael
MWC

BJC899

Reaction score
I love these reviews. I don't think I gave it enough credit over at palisades, but...

These are the best toy reviews out there. They are the best! The picture's are really high quality, and the review is a juicy pice of meat. :rolleyes:

Great job Michael! Keep 'em commin'

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Well done!

That is a truly great reviews as are all the reviews on that site! Its an excellent site and the kind of quality I am looking to incorporate into my site sometime soon.

Did you do all those photos yourself?
You must be a professional photographer if you did they are totally excellent probably even better than the ones at palisades.

I would love to have a setup to take photos like that, the background really works well! They are the best photos I have seen of palisades I think.

Well done with the whole site Michael you have done a trememdous job.
:smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
omg Mike, I love your site. You do excellent photo work! This is how I take my pictures (not for a site, but for my own reference):
-First I take three pics of it in package: one, close on the figure, one full shot, and one of the name sticker thing. (I'll take a fourth pic, one close up of the exclusive sticker logo, like the EB Games exclusive sticker on Miss Piggy).
-Then I take two pictures of the figure: one of the figure itself, and one of the figure w/all it's accessories.

My photos are nothing real special, because I take pics of them on the floor, 'cause I have no better place to take pics of them :stick_out_tongue: They're definitley not as good as yours Mike!

Keep up the good work! :big_grin: :smile:

but if I could make one *little* suggestion: for your "past reviews" section, it might be a good idea to group things by line or something, like having a "muppets" section, or a "Lord of the Rings" section. They could have all things Muppets or Lord of the Rings.
Just my little suggestion :halo: , I'm not sure if that would be easier or harder for you, but your site's fine the way it is anyway :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They sure are excellent photos, the lighting is excellent too. The whole site is excellent! :smile:

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks everyone, and yes, I do all my own photos. The ones on the blue background are my reviews of course, but the guest review folks do their own work.

BTW, I just got the mini-muppets yesterday (a review coming next week) and they are great!

Michael
MWC