1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

vBulletin Upgrade: 2.3.0

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Phillip, Mar 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I'm going to be doing a minor maintenance upgrade to our forum software tomorrow morning (Tuesday). We'll be upgrading to vBulletin 2.3.0.

During this time the forum will be inaccessible but you'll receive a notice that I'm performing the upgrade. Once the upgrade is complete and functional, we'll be back on-line again. It won't take more than a few minutes but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so that you knew what was going on.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our upgrade is complete. If you notice any unusual difficulties, please post in our "Website and Forum" folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.