VCR Alert: "A&E Biography: Sesame Street"

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The A&E television network will re-air their wonderful behind-the-scenes special about Sesame Street - "Sesame Street Biography". The 2-hour special is being shown in two hour-long parts. "Part 1" will air on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 4:00am ET/PT; and the second hour, "Part 2", will air the very next day (Tuesday, December 19, 2006) at the same time (4:00am ET/PT).

I know it is on really early (or really late, depending on your point of view), but if you haven't seen this great documentary (and even if you have) be sure to set your VCRs and program your TiVo (or put a pot of coffee on, set your alarm and clean off the couch).

More Information: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2006/12/sesame-street-biography-set-to-re-air.html

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this airing again Greg. Look forward to it if I can catch it at that time.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
o jeepers... what wounderful sleep i will NOT beable to catch those nights. Figuring i get home at 10:30 and how work the next morning at 7-3... hmmmm... well i'll have to pray for that one i guess.

Thanks Gelfing

zns

Reaction score
I ordered the special on VHS on the A&E website not too long ago, and let me tell you, it's one of the best Muppet documentaries out their. It's definately worth watching, so make sure that some of you out there set your VCR's.