1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

VCR Alert: "A&E Biography: Sesame Street"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, Dec 8, 2006.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The A&E television network will re-air their wonderful behind-the-scenes special about Sesame Street - "Sesame Street Biography". The 2-hour special is being shown in two hour-long parts. "Part 1" will air on Monday, December 18, 2006 at 4:00am ET/PT; and the second hour, "Part 2", will air the very next day (Tuesday, December 19, 2006) at the same time (4:00am ET/PT).

I know it is on really early (or really late, depending on your point of view), but if you haven't seen this great documentary (and even if you have) be sure to set your VCRs and program your TiVo (or put a pot of coffee on, set your alarm and clean off the couch).

More Information: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2006/12/sesame-street-biography-set-to-re-air.html
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this airing again Greg. Look forward to it if I can catch it at that time.
  3. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

o jeepers... what wounderful sleep i will NOT beable to catch those nights. Figuring i get home at 10:30 and how work the next morning at 7-3... hmmmm... well i'll have to pray for that one i guess.

Thanks Gelfing
  4. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I ordered the special on VHS on the A&E website not too long ago, and let me tell you, it's one of the best Muppet documentaries out their. It's definately worth watching, so make sure that some of you out there set your VCR's.
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

What time is it usually on?