VEE Auditions September 26 in Kissimmee, FL

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the latest audition news from VEE, producers of Sesame Street Live and Bear in the Big Blue House Live...

We are casting for Sesame Street Live!, Bear in the Big Blue House Live! and Dragon Tales Live! touring shows.

In the text below are open audition notices for:
adults in Kissimmee, FL on Friday, September 26th at 1:30pm and
children in Kissimmee, FL on Friday, September 26th at 3:30pm

All positions are paid non-union.

This information is also available at web-site www.vee.com. Select a show icon such as "Sesame Street Live!" then select "Auditions and Opportunities".

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG, "Bear", SS, and, I love "Dragon Tales"! :flirt:

Gosh, I dunno if I could make it to a FL audition then, but I wonder if they'd take a videotape audition---I know some co.s do.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I'm 'onna have to some thinkin' on 'is...

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
They will take tapes (I think it might only be for puppeteering)...... click the link that phil provided and check it out!

Treelo

Reaction score
Video Tape

Yes, puppeteers can submit a video tape. The details are on the website, but it includes singing a verse of "She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain" with your own hand and rod puppet. You'll also need to send your resume with a headshot.

It's always better to go to an audition in person if possible, but sending a tape is okay, too.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeesh...okay, I have NO puppeteering experience, and no puppets.

I dunno if I can make the personal audition a reality...we'll see...if only they'd go up to the closer Cincinnati for me, like Disney did last time! lol